Wednesday, August 29, 2012

What did you think about Kaya and Nicaya?

What did you think about last night episode?
What did you think about Nini and Kaya?

I personly think Kaya is not good for the team! They need to go and I dont like them! They acted like know it alls and Kaya was so rude to the other moms! This was the first time I saw Jill, Melissa, Christi, Holly, and Kelly all stand up for each other! The girls are gonna lose Nationals if they stay! If anyone should be on the team it Kendall! And I personly think it was VERY rude how Kaya said that she wants Nicaya to take out Pegleg Paige and Brooke just so she didnt have to listen to Kelly! I forget what she called Brooke tho! And when Kaya was lieing saying that Kelly was scream, cussing, and crying! That really made me mad! When she said Holly was adopted? Holly is a good person! Not from the hood as Kaya would put it! And Black Pattsie? What do think about everything? Tell me below! I would love to hear from you!

 
This is Nicaya (Nini)
 
This is Kaya (Black Pattsie)

No comments:

Post a Comment